Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- A 27-year-old company manufacturing tipper parts (auto ancillary components used in tipper/dumper trucks) for major TOP TIPPER BODY MANUFACTURERS in INDIA.
- Product line includes that of Pins, Bushes, Shafts, Hooks and has monopoly is supplying some tipper parts to their clients.
- Esteemed clients include HYVA India Pvt Ltd, Ashok Leyland, Tata, Volvo, Scania etc.
- Turnover for the Financial year ended 2017 was approx INR 16 Crore i.e USD 2.46 Million and the Net income is 13% which is approx USD 326,511.
- As the demand for tipper parts is in sync with the infrastructure policies of the government, the need for these products they manufacture is always certain. With the kind of clientele base the company has, the product line and order size- both be increased easily, eventually increasing the top and bottom line.
Real Property Included
It is around 480 Kms from financial hub of India - Mumbai.
As the demand of Tipper Trucks / Dumper trucks / Earthmoving Vehicles in always in sync with infrastructure policies of the country. In a developing country like India with strong infrastructure development plans, this business will have an upward growth considering their past financial performance and the clients that they are asscoaited with.
The company faces little to no competition. There are specifically fewer manufacturers of Tipper Parts in India. Even if they are manufacturing tipper parts, this company already has developed a good reputation with the client with respect to the supply of Tipper Parts that they manufacture. There might be a couple of manufacturers that manufacture Tipper Parts to their clients, however the supply majority of the tipper products to the clients.
Old age of promoters and no next generation who can practically continue forward with the business
Based on the capability of the incoming company/individual, the promoter will work as it for the period required for smooth transition of the business process ( Can be 3 - 6 months ). However, a definite exit will be planned at the beginning of the contract.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business