Mount Litera - Zee School - Schools Franchise
Zee Network, India’s largest media conglomerate, plans to open world-class schools across India. Join a rapidly growing network!
- Request Free Information
- Total Investment:
- INR 5 Cr & Above
Zee Network, India’s largest media conglomerate, plans to open world-class schools across India. We are already the 3rd largest chain of schools in India and plan to open 300 schools in 3 years. Proposals are invited only from trusts, societies, individuals, builders and corporate houses with an investment capacity of Rs. 8-10 crores and land of more than 2 acres.
Mount Litera Zee School is an endeavour by the Essel Group led by Dr. Subhash Chandra to prepare leaders of the 21st century through its education arm, Zee Learn Limited.
Zee Learn Limited is an innovation leader in Indian education since 1994.
The aim of Mount Litera Zee Schools is to establish social spaces in the country for providing quality educational experiences to improve human capital and create quality manpower for a knowledge society.
Mount Litera Zee School will provide a complete and unique educational experience for the child, preparing the child for a successful life in the contemporary society. The vision of Mount Litera Zee School envisages:
- To create an excellent educational institution synthesizing the human values with the highest quality of teaching–learning using modern technology-driven tools for preparing a well-rounded personality for our society.
- To shape global minds on the Indian soil: To ensure this, the school will give every student an access to world-class infrastructure, and an innovative curriculum that promotes the all-round development of the child imbibing traditional values.
- Awarded National K12 School Chain of the Year 2019 at the Indian Education Congress in Feb 2019
- Awarded Innovative Practices For Academic Excellence by ELETS in Dec 2018
- Luminosity - Learning Management System Portal for MLZS wins award by IDC Insight Awards in Nov
- Awarded Great Place to Study by Forbes Marquee Magazine in Oct 2018
- Awarded Leading brand of the Year – Schools by World Consulting Research Corporation in Apr 2018
- Awarded International School Award 2017 – 2020 by The British Council
- Awarded K-12 National School Chain of the Year 2017 at Indian Education Congress in Feb 2017