* Inception in 1990.
* Proprietary business with 10 employees.
* Sole License to manufacture embedded tools of a US based semiconductor company. Total only three such licensed companies exist globally.
* Monopoly business.
* Recently tied up with a German firm and a Czech firm for Sales & Service of their products in India. These firms have shown interest in developing production setups within India to cut down on import costs and view India as a potentially growing electronic industrial sector in the face of economic slow down in other countries. Such tie-ups happened only because of the trust shown by these firms on the license. Hence great opportunity available due to the license.
* Office owned by seller and tastefully furnished with a corporate look, with Computers and Test Equipment.
* Key products are Programming Tools, Application Development Boards etc.
* Tools are very popular and in high demand amongst all sectors of the Industry and Education.
* Scope for expansion with substantial profits by opening more branches and creating awareness. Customers will always prefer reasonably priced licensed and genuine tools.
* Company's website has full ecommerce functionality for B2C & B2B. Tools are also listed on amazon, ebay, flipkart etc. and the tools sales on these online portals are on an increasing graph. Online customers feel confident of buying licensed tools which are packaged professionally and have a 1 year warranty clause.
* The company has the expertise to setup embedded labs including hardware and software in Colleges/Universities etc.
* The company has full capability to provide in-house / on-site technical workshops to professionals or beginners indirectly resulting in additional sale of tools.
* Last Years Sales Turnover Rs. 54L, Gross Profit Rs. 8.0L, Net Profit Rs. 7.2L (after deducting EMI on flat loan in owner's name), EBITA Rs. 11.2L
* The Asking Price of Rs. 2.0 Cr includes Technology, Equipment and Stock. Premium for the Licenses are also included in the Asking Price which is impossible to procure in today's times and which is a huge opportunity cost.
* For more details on products and any related topics, please contact seller below.