Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Sell Your Business

Advertisement

Commercial And Residential Land In Bombay For Sale

Maharashtra
Asking Price:
Over $5M (USD)
Sales Revenue:
Over $5M (USD)
Cash Flow:
Over $2.5M (USD)

LAND FOR SALE EASHWAR REFERENCE :- 0305

6725 Cr. Revenue Record Jantri Rate, whereas Market Rate is approx. 9,000 Cr.

Total Land Area: 38,77,400 Sq. Mt.

Total Land is Title Clear with NA for Commercial & Residential Zone.

Land owner is in need of urgent money so that deal is offered in Jantri Rate.

30% of Jantri Rate must be paid at the time of Registration of Sale Deed with possession, and remaining 70% amount must be paid in 24 months tenure of equal PDC cheques. The same details of the cheques will also be mentioned in the Sale Deed.

Please consider the proposal as soon as possible.

6725 Cr. Revenue Record Jantri Rate, whereas Market Rate is approx. 9,000 Cr. Total Land Area: 38,77,400 Sq. Mt. Total Land is Title Clear with NA for Commercial & Residential Zone. Land owner is in need of urgent money so that deal is offered in Jantri Rate. 30% of Jantri Rate must be paid at the time of Registration of Sale Deed with possession, and remaining 70% amount must be paid in 24 months tenure of equal PDC cheques. The same details of the cheques will also be mentioned in the Sale Deed. Please consider the proposal as soon as possible

Property information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to Eashwar Consultancy. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here