30 Year Old Manufacturer and Exporter of Jewelry to USA/Europe. Export markets are US and Europe, which account for over 80% of the total revenues.
Serving Premium Clients like: Cendre´, H&M, TJX, El Corte Ingles, Mejuri, etc.
Customers comprise of established customer base that includes retail and specialty stores, wholesalers, designers.
Manufacturing facility in types of metal used in producing products range from production of Enamel jewelry, prowess with all Gold metal types, 925 Sterling Silver, Brass and German Alloy Metals to production of leather, threads, resins with said products.
1. Online Business: Once the two stores will come up in USA and London, the jewelry business will drive sales through online segment as well 2. Store in USA: 650 sq. ft. outlet. To be opened in selected prime properties of high street locations in USA i.e. Soho
3. Store in London: 650 sq. ft. outlet to be opened in prestigious high footfall locations in London i.e. Regent Street, to primarily build on brand equity and marketing
4. Existing B to B business: Continue growing at 10% with existing whole sale clients
Fine, Bridge and Fashion Jewelry; with and without precious, semiprecious and synthetic gemstones
Micron Gold Plating, Flash Gold Plating, Dye Gold Plating
925 Sterling Silver Plating across different texture types—be it gloss, matte, sparkle or dusted
Based on gender, the Female Segment held the major share in 2019, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the Global Costume Jewelry market. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. At the same time, the male segment would showcase the fastest CAGR of 8.2% during the study period.
Based on product type, the Necklace and Chains segment accounted for nearly one-fourth of the Global Costume Jewelry market share in 2019. The segment is expected to rule the roost till 2027. Nevertheless, the Rings segment is anticipated to cite the fastest CAGR of 8.9% throughout the forecast period.
Some Key Players operating in the Costume Jewelry market include Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Sabika, Silgan Azuli Skye, Premier Designs, Yanbal, Park Lane, Silpada, Stella & Dot, Lulu Avenue, H & M Hennes&Mauritz AB, Zara, PRADA, Swank, Inc., Billig Jewelers, Inc., BaubleBar Inc.Gianni Versace S.p.A, The Colibri Group, Swarovski Group, Gucci Group NV, Channel S.A., and PANDORA A/S.
The adoption of Costume Jewelry has been significantly high in mature regions such as the U.S., Canada, and Germany, while emerging countries such as China, Brazil, and India are catching up rapidly.
Based on geography, North America dominated the market, with nearly one-third of the Global Costume Jewelry market revenue in 2019.
New projected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period tume Jewelry market in the U.S. is estimated at USD 8.8 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 27.01% share in the Global s market and is projected to grow at CAGR of 5.2%
• Growing Jewelry market & advent of new digital platforms;
• Business expansion and Omni-channel retail presence via well integrated shopping platforms of retail store, web, social and digital media;
• Increased scalability & reinforcing the cost arbitrage Kiosks proposition;